Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Patient Liason Officers
The Patient Liaison Officers for BBS Clinics at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham can provide support and information before, during and after appointments and can be contacted as follows:
QEH Clinics Team
Dr Lukas Foggensteiner
Consultant Nephrologist & Service Lead
Dr Denise Williams
Consultant Clinical Geneticist
Professor Jeremy Tomlinson
Dr Jane Waite
Clinical Nurse Specialist
Eye Clinic Liaison Officer
Dr Yuki Heath
Your Day at Clinic:
- Patients will each see approximately 6-7 clinicians within the Rare Disease Centre in the Heritage Building at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham and will also have appointments in the ophthalmology department.
- Clinics are held once a month on Fridays.
- Be prepared - the day can feel busy and long so bring healthy snacks and drinks to keep your energy levels up.
- A sandwich lunch is provided at the clinic; all dietary needs are catered for with advance notice.
- For information about travelling to The Heritage Building at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, click on this link.