Guys & St Thomas' Trust
Patient Liason Officer
The Patient Liaison Officer for BBS Clinics at St Thomas’ Hospital, London can provide support and information before, during and after appointments and can be contacted as follows:
GSSTT Clinics Team
Dr Shehla Mohammed
Consultant Clinical Geneticist & Service Lead
Professor Phil Beales
Professor of Medical and Molecular Genetics & Service Lead
Dr Barbara McGowan
Dr Paul Carroll
Dr Emma McGibbon
Dr David Game
Clinical Nurse Specialist
Mr Moin Mohammed
Your Day at Clinic:
- Patients will each see approximately 6-7 clinicians within the Rare Disease Centre at St Thomas’ Hospital, London and will also have appointments in the ophthalmology department.
- Clinics are held once a month on Wednesdays.
- Be prepared - the day can feel busy and long so bring healthy snacks and drinks to keep your energy levels up.
- A sandwich lunch is provided at the clinic; all dietary needs are catered for with advance notice.
- For information about travelling to St Thomas’ Hospital, click on this link.