St Thomas’ Hospital, London
Angela Scudder is the Patient Liaison Officer for BBS Clinics at St Thomas’ Hospital, London. Angela can provide support and information before, during and after appointments and can be contacted as follows:
Support Officer: London Service
GSTT Clinics Team:
- Dr Shehla Mohammed: Consultant Clinical Geneticist & Service Lead
- Professor Phil Beales: Professor of Medical and Molecular Genetics & Service Lead
- Dr Barbara McGowan / Dr Paul Carroll: Consultant Endocrinologist
- Dr Emma McGibbon: Clinical Psychologist
- Ken Michie: Dietitian
- Dr David Game: Renal Consultant
- Kath Sparks: Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Mr Moin Mohammed: Consultant Ophthalmologist
Your day at clinic:
- Patients will each see approximately 6-7 clinicians within the Rare Disease Centre at St Thomas’ Hospital, London and will also have appointments in the ophthalmology department.
- Clinics are held once a month on Wednesdays.
- Be prepared - the day can feel busy and long so bring healthy snacks and drinks to keep your energy levels up.
- A sandwich lunch is provided at the clinic; all dietary needs are catered for with advance notice.
- For information about travelling to St Thomas’ Hospital, click on this link.