About the event
Our very first annual conference via Zoom on Friday 14th May and Saturday 15th May 2021 was a huge success. On this page you can watch the recording of the event on Fri 14th May.
The recording for Saturday 15th May will follow soon!
Professionals Conference Fri 14th May
Watch the recordings here!
Day 1 of the BBS UK Conference focussed on professionals looking to find out more about the condition. The agenda included
- Presentations from medical professionals
- Information about new and innovative research
- The latest advice and guidance from the experts about how you can better support those living with the Syndrome
- Q&A sessions
- ‘The Lived Experience’ - Talks from people living with BBS, the success stories as well as some of the common issues and problems they frequently face.
- Presentations from BBS UK about how the charity and clinics service has responded to the pandemic and the needs of members.
The event was recorded and can be viewed below by clicking the relevant YouTube links.